Any personal information what you are asked to provide is used to provide support or service to our visitors. When we ask any information to you, we will make it clear to you why we are asking that.
When you contact us directly, we may receive information about you such as your name, email address, phone number, the contents of the message and/or attachments you may send us. All the information you may choose to provide.
When you register for an Account, we ask for your contact information, including email, name, company name, address, and telephone number.
We use our visitors information in various ways, including to:
We follow a procedure of using log files. All hosting service providers do this as a part of hosting service. The information in log files include internet protocol (IP) addresses, browser type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), date and time stamp, referring/exit pages, and possibly the number of clicks. The purpose of log information is to analyze trends, track user’s movement on the website, and gather demographic information. No information in log files is can be used for personal identification.
Ewrite Hub uses ‘cookies’ Like any other website. These cookies are used to store information about visitors’ preferences, and the pages on the website that the visitor accessed or visited. The information is used to optimize the user’s experience by customizing our website and content.
To know more information about cookies, please read “What Are Cookies”.
Note that, We have no access or control over these cookies that are used by third-party advertisers.
You may choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options.
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request a business or website to disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data collected about consumers.
Request to delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
Request not to sell the consumer’s personal data.
If you want to make a request, please contact us and allow at least one month to respond to you.
We would like to make you sure that you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
1. The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data but this service may cost you a small fee.
2. The right to rectification – You have the right to request us to rectify any of your information that is incorrectly saved on our website.
3. The right to erasure – You have the full right to request us to erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
4. The right to restrict processing – You also have right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
5. The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
6. The right to data portability – You have right to request us to transfer your data to another organization, or directly to you if needed.
If you make a request, please contact us and allow at least one month to respond to you. To make this kind of request, please contact us.
One of our main priorities is protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and monitor their online activity.
Ewrite Hub does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under 13. If you think your child has provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately. We will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records
Enter your email address and get all new updated posts directly in your inbox